SHORT TERM COURSES - Professional Development Programmes
In the year 2012, iNED expanded its portfolio by introducing Professional Development Programmes. These programmes offer short-term workshops/seminars for any interested party from both the public and corporate sectors in Malaysia. It is open to all Malaysian working citizens. The programmes are usually conducted at least once in two months on various skills or topics of interest which are relevant to the changing occupational needs.
Short-term workshops/seminars are facilitated by academic experts from UiTM as well as those from the industrial sector.
The following is the list of short-term professional workshops/seminars which have been carried out :
- Bengkel Asas Perakaunan Kewangan
- Kursus Apa Formatting Citations & Endnote X5 Workshop
- Introduction To Malaysian English Test (MUET)
- Developing Outcome Based Education (OBE) Workshop For Lecturers
- Developing Outcome Based Education (OBE) Workshop For Lecturers (2nd Level)
- Intensive Course For Malaysian University English Test (MUET)
- Kursus Pengenalan Asas Pengurusan Keselamatan Dan Kesihatan Pekerja (OSHA) Siri 1
- Kursus Pengenalan Asas Pengurusan Keselamatan Dan Kesihatan Pekerja (OSHA) Siri 2
- Introduction To Structural Equation Modelling (SEM) For Survey Research Using Amos: A Hands-On Approach
- Luncheon Talk By Prof Luiz Mountinho "Brand Miss-En Scene & Niche Social Networks"
- Kursus Nvivo 10
- Introduction To Structural Equation Modelling (SEM) For Survey Research Using Amos
- Finance For Non-Finance
- Front Desk Services
- Sistem Perakaunan Akruan Kerajaan
- Enhancing Interpersonal Skills & Mastering Telephone Etiquette
- A Workshop On Professional Image & Business Etiquette
- Google For Education (Coming Soon)